- No Hidden Fees
- Free Shipping on $49+
- Eligible for insurance
- Free defective lens replacement
- Authorized Retailer
- 5% donation to Eyes for the World
PUREVISION Brand Contact Lenses from Bausch & Lomb are monthly disposable lenses. Wake up to clear vision with PureVision contact lenses. Unique AerGel technology balances oxygen and water to provide all day/all night comfort and allow healthy overnight wear. Enjoy the convenience of wearing them up to 30 days and 29 nights, then, after one month, simply toss each pair and put in a fresh set. PureVision lenses are ideal for extreme athletes who partake in long-term activities like climbing or hiking expeditions or who compete in environmentally challenging geographies such as high altitudes, extreme cold and heat, dry climates, and high winds.
- Designed specifically for long-term, uninterrupted wear
- Provides 4 to 5 times more oxygen to the cornea than conventional soft lenses
- AerGel technology maintains moisture even in extreme conditions
- Performa surface treatment repels the build up of protein deposits
- Exceptional vision with high-definition aspheric optical design
- Lens Type: Monthly soft disposable contacts.
- Package Details: 6 soft contact lenses immersed in buffered saline solution.
- Material and % of Content: 64% polymer (Balafilcon A)
- Water % of Content: 36%
- Manufacturer: Bausch & Lomb
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Questions & Answers
VisionPros recommends that you always speak to your eye doctor regarding any questions you have about your eyewear and eye health.