- No Hidden Fees
- Free Shipping on $49+
- Eligible for insurance
- Free defective lens replacement
- Authorized Retailer
- 5% donation to Eyes for the World
The #1 doctor-prescribed contact lens in North America is Acuvue® Oasys® with Hydraclear® Plus technology. This honor is well earned as these lenses keep your eyes comfortable and moist all day long while feeling like you are wearing no lens at all. The lenses soothe eyes feeling tired and dry as well as reduces the need for rewetting drops.
Acuvue® Oasys® with Hydraclear® Plus technology are designed with a visibility tint and 123 inside-out mark, so you can easily see, handle, and insert your contacts every time. Don’t forget that the Acuvue® Oasys with Hydraclear Plus technology features the highest UV protection on the market by blocking 96% of UV-A rays and 99% of UV-B rays.
- Lens Type: 1-2 week soft disposable contact lenses.
- Package Details: 24 UV blocking, tinted contact lenses immersed in buffered saline solution.
- Material and % of Content: 62% polymer (Senofilcon A)
- Water % of Content: 38%
- Manufacturer: Johnson and Johnson Vision Products, Inc., Jacksonville, FL
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Questions & Answers
VisionPros recommends that you always speak to your eye doctor regarding any questions you have about your eyewear and eye health.