Acuvue Define 90 packs have been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please see Acuvue Define 30 Pack.
1-Day Acuvue Define contact lenses feature Lacreon technology for moisture. These daily disposable lenses add a natural-looking definition to the limbal ring. Choices like Natural Shimmer, Natural Shine, Accent Style, and Vivid Style are available. Comes in a 90 pack immersed in buffered saline with povidone solution.
- Available in four effects that compliment each iris:
- Natural Shimmer, Natural Shine, Accent Style and Vivid Style
- Flexibility of full or part-time wear.
- Great for occasional use.
- Only daily disposable contact lenses with UV-Blocking.
- No lens care or messy solutions required.
- The no-hassle healthiest way to wear lenses.
- Lens Type: Daily disposable color contact lenses.
- Package Details: 90 contact lenses immersed in saline solution.
- Material and % of Content: 42% etafilcon A
- Water % of Content: 58%
- Manufacturer: Johnson & Johnson
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Questions & Answers
VisionPros recommends that you always speak to your eye doctor regarding any questions you have about your eyewear and eye health.